We Use Common Tracking Technologies
We collect personal information about users over time and across different websites when you use this website or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools. Our vendors may also use these tools. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies.
We Use Tracking Technologies for Many Reasons
We use tracking tools, including cookies, on our websites. Cookies are small files that download when you access certain websites.
We use tracking tools:
• To understand the activities and behaviors of Our consumers and website visitors.
• To recognize new visitors to Our websites.
• To recognize past customers.
• To present more personalized content and offers, to improve your website experience, optimize your shopping experience, and provide site and service enhancements.
• To serve you with customized or interest-based advertising. These ads may appear on Our website or others you visit (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
• To better understand Our audience, Our customers, Our website visitors, and their respective interests.
We use Specific Tracking Technologies
Here is more information about the tracking technologies cookies we currently use on saracristinaswimwear.com. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
• Demandware Analytics: We use Demandware Analytics to help administer and optimize the e-commerce portions of our website.
• Channel Intelligence by Google: We use this tool to track orders, sales and traffic on the website. We use this information to improve our website and the e-commerce experience.
• DoubleClick, DoubleClick Floodlight, Google Tag Manager and Marin Search Marketer: We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. We collect information about what ads users view and whether they click on the ads. We use this information to improve and customize our advertising.
• Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website.
We Engage in Interest-Based Advertising
We serve interest-based advertising using personal information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. This might include apps. These ads are served on websites or apps. They might also be served in emails.
Interest-based or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads that are served to you after you leave Our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads We think are relevant to you based on your shopping habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products.
How Do We Gather Relevant Information For Interest-Based Advertising?
To decide what is relevant to you, We might look at your purchases or browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on Our platforms or the platforms of others. We gather this information using the tracking tools described above. For example, We or our partners might look at your purchases or browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others.
We work with third parties who help gather this information. This information is gathered using the tracking tools described above. These third parties might link your name or email address to other information they collect. That might include past purchases made offline or online. Or, it might include online usage information.
How to Control Tracking Technologies
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please visit here and here. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Options you select are browser and device specific.
You can opt-out of online behavioral advertising
The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. If you want to opt out, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
© 2016 SARA CRISTINA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.